Global Winter Wonderland is comming to SDCCU Stadium (formerly Qualcomm) is hiring for the holiday season!
If you are interested in working for Global Winter Wonderland this season, we are hosting a job fair at SDCCU Stadium.
Job Fair Information:
WHERE: SDCCU Stadium Club 5 (Check in at main security office), 9449 Friars Rd, San Diego, CA 92108
- Tuesday, November 14, 2017 5:00PM to 8:00PM
We are looking for experienced seasonal employees for the following positions:
- Cashiers - MUST have cash handling experience. Looking for outgoing and friendly personalities who can learn quickly and work in busy environments and work in either Box Office, Merchandise, Carnival Ticket Booth or Food.
- Ticket Takers - Looking for outgoing and friendly personalities who can learn quickly and work in busy environments
- Guest Services Reps - MUST have cash handling experience. Looking for outgoing and friendly people who work great under pressure to deal with complaints when necessary.
- Food Servers - MUST have food handler's license or will need to get one before training.
- Entertainment Ushers - Should have experience greeting people and enforcing rules.
- Entertainment Stage Hands - MUST have experience loading in and out sound and lighting equipment. Knowledge on how to run a board is a plus.
- Board Operators - MUST have experience programing and running sound and light equipment.
- Entertainment Coordinator and Assistant - MUST have stage and/or crew experience; should have management experience.
- Costume Characters - Must have experience working in or around character costumes.
- DIY Attendants - We're looking for people who love to do arts and crafts with kids and might have teaching experience.
If you are interested in working for Global Winter Wonderland this season please email us directly at Info@Cultureexchange.us.