Single Day Admission
All-Inclusive Unforgettable Holiday Experience
Valid on any event day (Now to Jan 4, 2015) Children Under 3 are FREE
What to except
- Global Winter Wonderland, a spectacular lantern festival and multicultural theme park, will be making its Sacramento debut this holiday season, November 22, 2014 through January 4, 20145 at Cal Expo, Sacramento. This holiday season, guests will be able to travel the world in one visit while viewing the larger-than-life lantern designs of landmarks from countries all over the globe.
- Lantern structures are displayed in seven beautiful exhibits: Asia, Africa, Europe, America’s, Holiday and Fantasy lands. Displays up to 7-stories high and hand-crafted from recycled soda bottles, china plates with energy efficient LED lights are used.
- 32 Days excitement inclusive entertainment with more than 6 to 10 live performances daily on the indoor and outdoor performance stages.
- Santa Town Pictures: Don’t miss this opportunity to pot with Santa and get in a good word about what you want for Christmas. Photos with Santa will be available in the Playtime Pavilion. Also, Do-it-yourself arts and crafts to delight your children.
- Lost in Dinosaur land Maze: Go back in time and experience our larger than life and extravagantly colored new dinosaur maze! You won’t want to miss this thrilling attraction. It’s DINO-mite!
- International food pavilion and traditional American fair.
- Multicultural Sundays: Get together your friends and family, show support for your heritage and dress in your native attire!
Skip the lines and head straight to the entrance gate when you purchase your ticket online!
|Adult Ages 13-64
|Senior Ages 65+
|Junior Ages 5-12
|Children Ages Under 3